AAS would like to offer bespoke support to Local Authorities who want to keep abreast of the latest developments in ICT SEN along with how to apply this to a school setting. Examples of good practice will be given. Support could be one or more of the following:-
– in-house training to your special educational needs support service
– online resource support via our free resource area – up to date information delivered via email to you without you searching!
– 1:1 or small group (2/3 colleagues) webairs – to train new staff in ICT SEN good practice methods
– annual support to your special educational needs support service to ensure “top-up” of current ICT SEN knowledge
– access to our online tools eg App Mapping Tool and coming soon our ICT SEN Matrix of Guidance
– “Call an expert” – complex need pupil who needs more specialist help than your team have? Then give us a call to see if AAS can help ; we do assessments, training and monitoring to ensure ICT solutions work in all contexts for the pupil. We have found it is not just providing equipment that is important but the on-going support is so necessary for successful embedding of the ICT